Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rango- CHECKED!!!

I was suppose to watch World Invasion, but due day 1st day screening, it was totally full, OUCH!!

Dun wan to spoiled my movie mood, i switch to another movie, something to cool me off and let me relax a little, I decided: Rango

There isn't really much to say about this movie, it is just a typical animation with funny acts and high moral value, but what they could get credit on, is their visual effects. I have no knowledge of animation or whatsoever but I could tell the visual effects used here, are not those simple one that we saw in any other animation. I though I could make some research, but i end up have no idea what they talking about how special is "look art" "color art" bla bla bla... Let's pun aside the visual effects shall we xP

Now the story... Could really be a sit back and relax one. The story line is also entertaining enough that you would love to see if you decided not to use your brain for the next 1hr 30 mins.

I rate this movie: 7/10
Credits goes to the visual effect that really make everything look so real rather than an animation. Credit also goes to those animals that look so interesting, "metaphor" =]
Last but not least, Johnny Depp's voice makes it funny to watch
Points lost because it is just not so funny ENOUGH!!!!

Mr.E signing out with a quote from the movie:

"No Man Can Walk Out Of It's Own Story"

0 comments:

Post a Comment