Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beastly- CHECKED!!

I m wondering why m I always caught in slow movies!! =S
Not kinda as similar as the cartoon 'beauty and the beast', the beast is sooooooo kind then the roaring and fearsome beast. There was a part where the beast when to find the witch to beg her to give him more time to find true love and to help other people who spend their time in 'hell' with him. If I were the beast, I would whack the living hell of that damn witch who cursed me!!

Baby V never fails to be as beautiful as even...her smile is so sweet!! > <''

And there goes, the movie is very slow. The once handsome and rich beast has total ignorance toward love and how to chase a girl without buying her bags and jewelries, so he does lots of crazy stuff (girls fall for those) which eventually cause beauty to 'fall in love with him??' I duno for sure...cause after that beauty said 'You were a good friend'... You were about to kiss him and you said 'You were a good friend'. Yes, I never understand girls :/

I rate the movie 5/10, there aren't lots of romantic stuff here compared to 'The lake house' or '50 first date' (I love those two), and I feel the movie is worth watching just for the casts (The witch is damn erotic!! xD) And the another reason it worth half of my point is this word: "Could you imagine that love?" Hmmm...

Mr.E signing off, no more slow movie please~~!!!

"It is not about how you make people feel about you, is how you make you feel about yourself"

0 comments:

Post a Comment