Saturday, March 12, 2011

Robot Damashii Akatsuki Ka-Shou

I always heard people said this while they are shopping: "Wei!! So cheap only! U dun wan buy meh? Worth leh!!"
Yea, I gonna buy, is so cheap why not!!!
An you get: Robot Damashii Akatsuki Ka-Shou, a side Knightmare Frame, with wings =3


Also comes with a voucher that lets you purchase Tamashii Stage with 5% discount! LOL! I so need a stage but 5% discount? Are japanese so desperate? xD

The Shortest & Smallest manual I even got~


Macro time~!!
I so love his hands =3And yes~the whole point of buying Akatsuki is to let it be bullied by Lancelot! xDSorry Akatsuki, it is a job of a side to be bullied hehe...

Overall, not a bad collection after all, it has it's cool side, especially it's hand with sharp fingers...Just one problem, the cockpit and wings behind make Akatsuki really heavy on the back and cause it to have difficulties on standing...which I have to spend a stage on it = =

Mr.E signing out, gonna go aim for more cheap stuff xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment