Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear Robbers...

Dear Robbers...

I just have from my guest of your method of trying to rob people. It is really a new kind of method, I am surprised to heard that such way could be use...This is how they describe it to me:

"A homeless was sitting near the bushes, which is also near a bank. when I come out from the bank and walked pass him, he stretched his leg out, I almost fall to the floor as I tripped over his leg. Luckily, I din't fall straight down. I suspect he is trying to tripped me over and robbed me!!"

3 person have told me about this today, around at the same time which is about 1500 HRS.
When I went to check the area, I dun't see any homeless people around..

I would want to tell everybody to be extremely careful about this, especially you just came out from the bank. It kinda make sense if homeless people would try to rob the tourist, cause they knew tourist would be helpless when being robbed, but who knows, the homeless robber might us aim the locals!!


So dear homeless robber...could you please get a job or use some other way to earn money? Please dun do these to our tourist...You are really spoiling Penang's name and Malaysia's name! Nobody wants a bad experience while travelling...

Mr.E signing off..Just hope tourism would not be stained by our local's stains..

0 comments:

Post a Comment