Sunday, March 27, 2011

Earth Day Penang @ City BayView

So sad...have to work at this precious chance of photography of dark Penang.. But still get to early Pang Kang~ WOOOHOOO!!

You have to pardon me...cause i dint bring along camera to my work place..so i used my phone to take these pictures...
The lobby is in darkness...cool~ everybody have things to said about this darkness hahaha!!
Well...It won't be total darkness...and very unfortunately... It is a very heavy rain out there...Dun get to walk around to see the darkness of Earth Hour..
 I hate camera phone!!! > <


Well...That's all i get on Earth Day 2011.. =/
But my camera phone can prove useful at as time huh? But after using a while of Prosumer...totally can't accept phone camera already hehe... Upgrade d k!!! xD

Mr.E signing out, hoping the Earth will heal and get better..I LOVE YOU EARTH!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment