Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bandai 1/35 Code Geass- Lancelot (Royal Coating Version)


I m really not those model kit person, simply because I can't handle little parts and lazy to do all does fixing, coloring and highlighting stuff. I personally also feel that model kits do not offer enough movement in their figures because they dun use enough ball joint. But in this modern world today, looks are more important than what you have inside xD

The royal coating really really spice things up, and really worth the price for a 1/35 scale with such coating. Let me show you what I mean...

Part by part...
The cockpit...
Head...
Arm...
Complete Upper Part...
Legs...With Land Rollers!!
Complete Lower Part...
COMPLETE!!! WEEE!!
V.A.R.I.S. and Master Vibration Sword. The sword should be in red but...I feel whit blade is cool enough hehe...
See~not meh? xD
Even Godzilla have to fear V.A.R.I.S, super anti matter gun man! xP
Interesting...Slash Hacken is also included..with the wire that could bend easily, dealing interesting effects =]
The biggest advantage as a KnightMare Frame is you have land rollers, with act as an support for bending poses..useful indeed...
The best part of the best part is ofcuz, the royal coating, look...it shines under the sun!! Truly, a brilliant collection, I have no interest in Lancelot actually, because in the anime, he is in yeloow color with looks...er... But here, it is in gold!!(Not totally..but yea, gold) All that attracts me is the royal coating with reasonable price... No regrets on this one!!

Mr.E signing off, Royal dun just sounds cool, it looks cool =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment