Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inking-FAIL!!!

A lesson learnt, do not attempt to use things that are not suppose to be used although the have quite similar effects with the thing you are suppose to used. You will mess things up....

Before inking...


After Inking...

Well...It really looks better and give you more feel by just looking at it...




The problem is, I used markers that doesn't dry off!! As you can see the right arm, the color came off because I accidentally touched it..becomes a whole lot of mess...
It won't actually hurt a lot to try it on Red Flame, cause he is cheap and it ends up quite ok... But...

Yup...How stupid I m to try ink the Royal Coating Lancelot... (Regret!!! > <'') And thats the marker, Stabilo..not gundam marker..Which cause a lot of mess to my precious Lancelot!! I only ink the shield, arm and sword case which then I cant continue cause I can't stand what's the marker is doing to him...It is a total mess now!!!
When I woke up early morning..I totally can't stand the mess of the fading ink, so i tried to remove the ink on both shield...Went off a little, but still cause a lot of damage to my Lancelot...
The problem with the marker is that it doesn't dry off, and the fading cause the white layer look really really messy, even by touching it, it spoils the ink. Then what is the use to have a figure that you cant touch it = =

I hereby swear, I will not do anything to my Royal Coating Guren!! (If it comes, of cause)

Mr.E signing off, gonna move on, regretting won't do any good =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment