Friday, March 4, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau-CHECKED!


See! told you gonna be a nice movie! But I have to admit...the whole movie is too slow, i was expecting more chasing than it has... But it is a movie worth your time =]

Emily Blunt is as beautiful as ever, Matt Damon still has his sense of humor on, and the things 'The Adjustment Bureau" could do is simply amazing... They could do what Doraemon do!! Open a door and you are there..wow.. Really cool to see them chasing through different dimension..

The the "power of love" is definitely there, the protagonist really would risk everything just to be with the girl he loves... Surely recommend you to watch, rate: 6/10. Rates goes to Emily Blunt and the storyline, rate lost for being slow and cause both of my colleague to feel sleepy after the movie xD

Mr.E signing off with a sentence from the movie:

"If I walk through that door alone, you will not see me and the people chasing me anymore. If you follow me through that door,I dun know what would be behind that door, but I know you would be by my side, and that's what I wanted since the day I meet you"

Something like that xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment