Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June's Revenge Of The Movies

Half a year is gone!! It went by like a wind, so fast that I only went to the cinema once last month. Caught up, by I dunno what. I know, sucks is to me.

Well, now June is here, we got pretty interesting movies to watch... starting with..

Just when X-men should be 'End-Of-Story', it always comes back of a history of somebody. This time they bring us back to Professor X & Magneto's pass, where best friends becomes enemies. Wonder when would X-men thingy really ends = =''
Release Date: 2nd June 2011




I wonder who does their advertising idea, they are real smart. I keeps you wondering what is this movie all about? Aliens? Ok~ then how would the alien look like? What is with the name 'Super 8', Superman's long lost brother? And we really expect something real big when the movie poster has the big words of "Producer Steven Spielberg"... Guess we gonna find out soon =]
Release Date: 9th June 2011


Aaaa~ another super hero movie, it keeps a lot justice fans waiting for already quite sometime, now it is finally here. I have nothing to save, it is all about saving the world as super hero always do. Comics-lover, here's for u =]
Release Date: 16th June 2011




Finally, the biggest reason why you should head for the cinemas this month, the reason that make Plaza's car-parks full, the reason the box office people work their ass off. Another 'Producer Steven Spielberg', the 3rd movie of Transformers. Now, everybody loves them, for the graphic and bla bla bla...But I wont expect much from the storyline.. I am afraid to put my hope high. Furthermore.. NO MORE MEGAN FOX?? What would happen to the movie!!?? They purposely release the movie on the last day of the month so have a reason to live this month on and watch it before you announce June's end.
Release Date: 30th June 2011


Mr E signing off, "Movie In Disguise!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment