Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformer 3 - CHECKED!!!


Robot In Disguise!!!
Did you know that this movie is 2hrs 30mins long?? WOW!! That 2 hours would definitely be a great ride!! Just to remind you before you start the best 2 hrs of your life, please go watch this when you are not sleepy, or you will fall asleep. YES, fall asleep.

I rate this movie: 6/10
Transformer rocks on Graphic& Effect. All those bombings and transforming is what makes the cinema full of people and the struggling to get tickets to watch the movie this early. Lucky me =3

The bad thing was, as I mention earlier, the movie would make you fall asleep. At least the 1st 1 hour of the movie will, the fighting part is what transformer is all about anyways.
A soft reminder: If you haven't watch, please dun put your hopes high. If it is better than I said, at least you would be happy with lower expectations.

I HATE to be a spoiler, so I would keep this short.

Mr E, signing out:

"You might had lose your faith on us, but never on yourself."


Primes are so wise =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment