Monday, June 6, 2011

I like Nippon Paint because…

I like Nippon Paint because... Because..Please refer below as my enthusiasm for Nippon Paint burst off: 

1) THEY ARE THE PAINT EXPERT!!

2) Their paints work perfectly beautiful on everywhere, anything!!

3) Just look at the colors they provide, is more than the colors that I am looking now!!

4) Their paint brings the world to a another level of beautifulness, it ain't all mother nature's world!

5) They go green, they have their "Green Choice Series" of paints that are environmental friendly.Captain planet says: "People who play a part to protect the environments are good guys, good guys are to be love" =3

6)Their advertisement always makes me laugh when it see it, especially the Japanese cute child singing the background music while the Blobbies™  fights the bad guys. (Bad Guys!!? I dunno which words to use to describe angry sun, furious wind, gas-like odors, weather monster & blackie the stain)

7) The name "Nippon" paint sounds extremely cool if you know how to say it, the Japanese way. Let me teach you:
(Load with Japanese's enthusiasm )NIP-PON---(Pause for 5 second)---Paint!!

8) I like their cute Blobbies™ > <"

9) Lastly, It is the reason that this post is so colorful  =3

Now take a look at my room:


All white!!! Nippon Paint!! Come save me!! > <"

Paint my room~You should paint my room~♫♪♫
It’s the picture of a thousand sunsets~♪♫♪
It’s the freedom of a thousand doves~♫♪♫
Blobbies you should paint my room~♪♫♪

Haha! Seriously~ Nippon Paint provides a wide varieties of colors not only to paint your house to the love-nest you ever dream of. Nippon Paint have being around for a long time and have being improving their technology again and again not to just provide you a colorful life, but to also protect your properties and the environment, talk about multi purpose, who doesn't like it? =]

Mr.E signing out, NIPPON PAINT BANSAI!!! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment