Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love

Now, I said I would talk about her later, so here I am fulfilling my promise. I am trustworthy, follow me home =3

Remember her?
If not please visit here

Well now, here she is again, Ms.Love
She looks a lot different cause you know... A lot of things can happen in the name of "LOVE"
And so... Ms Love can't take it and turn into what I shown you just now... Sad hor...
Love gets complicated, Love hurts... And loves always have an ugly side, which apparently her BF saw it and ditch her, or maybe because she never changes her skirt.. The red gives her bad luck?? IDK.

But hey~ Dun get me wrong, there is still good guys out there, for example, this blogger =3
But at the same time...Please dun try to wait for the perfect man or women cause...
If you dun wan to be like her, DUN.
Love. Could really be beautiful and at the same time, please remember that everything has Pros & Cons. Accept that love could hurt and move on. Life is too short to wish that time could stop for you to mourn.
And hey~ who knows, things could get better for you, when you turn gay xP


Mr.E signing out, wishing you and your love, or yet to be loved, or just in case you gonna be single forever, your pillow that you slept with for years and dun get pregnant, have sweet love~
Oh ya~ and wish you have high persistence too, it gonna be a long torture road to heaven of love =]

2 comments:

F@N said...

Funny! but meaningful~

Mr.E said...

Thanks F@N =]

Post a Comment