Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hoodwinked Too - CHECKED!!!


I din't watch the 1st part, I din't really realize it's existence either, I just went to watch this movie cause I dun't feel like using my brains, watch animation would suit my situation best. Just to watch this movie, I have to go over to TGV to watch it, no idea why GSC only have 3D version, and HELL-NOT I will waste money on 3D movies, NO NO NO NO NO!! Now...for the ratings..

5/10
Good thing about the movie: Funny!!
Bad thing about the movie: Your English level has to be quite high to laugh at this movie.
1st, cause they speak extremely fast. 2nd, they use word even I dun understand. 3rd, they speak in riddles.
The story is quite er... boring... so the only thing that makes the whole movie moves on those two German small kids that makes you LOL!! Yea I am talking about them:

Talking accent could really be a good laughing stock, the wonder people find me funny xD

Mr E signing out, here's something interesting:

I went to watch this movie alone... And so I step to the box office and try to buy the ticket, well everything goes as normal as it is till the counter girl asked me: "Why? Din't bring GF come watch ar?" Usually, I would replied: "Wan accompany me to watch?" (I will say that cause I know she can't anyways, replied that just to have fun and who knows I would get a new number). But then I din't but just return her a gentle smile and said:"Wanna try watch alone".... OK, I dint chicken out and said something lame, but I din't replied her like what I will always do because....because....because......because..... ISH!!
Just a word of advise... So next time if you are going for movies alone.. look through the person behind the counter 1st before you approach, you might get lucky xD  LOL!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment