Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unexpected Encounter

Unexpected..Truly unexpected....


I duno who he is, you know who is he?
I duno, and the crowd is not much basically cause I think not much people know he is coming either, too little advertising... Then I manage to found out who he is later and realize he is... Ok~ I know who he is all the while, i fake it cause there is no point knowing him too, I dun listen to his music haha

Gary 曹格 In The House~~ Penang Gurney Plaza!!!

It was truly unexpected, I was not aware and prepared, so I use my phone camera to take those pictures. Pictures that make you cant recognize he is it standing at the stage right..I know I know~ I told you I was unprepared! Dun think "Prepared" would help too... 

And I ran over with this:


Awwww~~ Cute!! > <" Furthermore this picture has it's production value, check out the dude on the left side of the picture. His hair~~ FUIYOOO~~ xD

Mr.E signing out~ Surprises makes life interesting =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment