Sunday, June 12, 2011

X-Men First Class-CHECKED!!!!!


James McAvoy did'nt curve the bullet this time xD

I am not much of a X-Men fan, but I got to watch this movie for free, so who cares xD
I gonna rate this movie... 7/10
Pure entertaining. Nice graphics. Funny people. Interesting story. Weirdo Magneto. Not bald professor. Bad-ass super powers.Why won't you not enjoy the movie!!??

I din't give the movie a full mark cause.... For Super Powers...I hate it, extremely hate it...  When they are Super Power that are so...LAME. What's with the power to adopt with any environment to survive. And what's with the fairy wing that split fire? Is she an alien!!?? That totally turn my appetite down.

Mr.E signing out, Wolverine Rocks!! Without Wolverine, X-Men is nothing!! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment