Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Green Lantern - CHECKED!!!

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight...
Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!


What else could I say about the movie? Just another DC movie. Where you sit back and enjoy super heroes saving the day and kiss the girl at the end of the story, which is always a beautiful girl. The wonderful fate of a super hero haha!

I give this movie: 8/10
The movie was nice because like all super hero movie, you just have to sit and watch the bad guys get kick around and the graphics they drop into the movie. Kinda fun to see green lantern 'materialize' all kind of stuff with that ring.. makes you imagine all the wonderful things you could do with the ring...hiak~hiak~hiak~ xP
Now... I dint give it a full points because..

The mask creeps me out... I mean the eyes, I hate grey eyes!!! > <" And what's the point of the mask anyways? The heroine, Carol, can recognize him even with the mask, so what's the point with that mask that make your eyes so creepy!! ISH!


P/S: Please stay till the credit ends, it takes some time but there is something to watch after the credit, an idea of what Green Lantern 2 would be about..

Mr. E signing out, I overheard someone said this when I went to the toilet after the movie ends:

"Green Lantern surely will at least 3 episodes, you know why?"
"Why?"
"Because the traffic light has 3 colours, Red, Yellow and Green."

= =''... As stupid as he sounds, the comic do have rings with those colours of "Traffic lights"
So who knows~ that guy from the toilet back then might be right, LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment