Thursday, June 30, 2011

The End Of June

The end of June, one of the great month of every year. This days end also marks the coming of new year, trust me, it would be on a blink of an eye.

The end of today also marks the day...of myself... The End Of Student Life.


NO MORE CHEAP COVERAGE!!!!
NO MORE DISCOUNTS!!!!!!!
NO MORE CHEAP CINEMA TICKETS!!!!!
NO~~~~~~!!!!

I do wish I could be a student again, I would definitely further my studies just to get a nice student card and have cheap stuff again, NOT. I might have remove my "student" title, but I gain another new title "Employed"


Lucky to said I am not one of those "jobless graduates" wahahahaha~ And at least I got salary every month! As much as...... OUCH, my self-esteem. Despite my rich working experience, this would "kinda" be my real real job, which involves in trying to understand foreign accents and try to make them understand what you said, fun job right!!!?? (SIGH)

Yes, I wish I could further my studies, may all luck comes to me and I would get another student card~


Mr.E signing out, Bye Bye Student Me~ Hello Working Me :D

1 comments:

Kelvin said...

So good, got a job offers after graduate~
Congrats:)

Post a Comment