Friday, July 1, 2011

Jolly July

July oh July~ Movies on July are...hmmmm... er... Of all the movies that were gonna release on July, there only very few I got my eyes on...

But hey~ One of them is one of the most anticipated movie this summers! We have now watched the end Transformer, now it is time for the end of another movie squeal:


Harry Harry Harry!!!
You seen him since 2001, and finally, after 10 years later, this long squeal will meet its end, the 1st part of The Deathly Hollows shows that the good side is under a desperate situation, how will they turn over the tide? You will gonna wait and see~
Release Date: 14 Jul 2011




Marvel brings another hero of their the cinema screen. Captain America: The First Avenger.
The man who fights for justice in the name of America!! The 1st super human in America?? I guess so, at least in Marvel you are, I dun fancy you, but since you are from Marvel, I will give you a try.
Release Date: 28 Jul 2011

After you had enough with avenger that chase bad guys and kick their ass, you might need something to gives you positive energy, I got it right here:


Those drunks are back!! Ok..I haven't watch the 1st part and I am trying to look everywhere for it...I still can't find it =/. I heard is really funny.. So I definitely shouldn't miss the 2nd paaaaaaart!! So else I gonna have Hangovers =3
Release Date: 28 Jul 2011




Now... I dun really wish to watch this movie...But this movie's release surprised me!!

What!!?? I thought they buried Winnie long long time ago!!! Well.. kids, I guess you won't know who is he, he is your good friend bear who seem to have a girl's name but a man's voice.. Not bad for social education xD
Release Date: 21 Jul 2011
P/S: Winnie The Pooh is originally called "Edward Bear", why do they change name in the 1st place, Edward sounds sooooooooooo nice, right?? Wakakakakaka~

Yea... So thats all for Jolly July.. Not really much movies to watch. Let's just hope these few movies are really really good ones that could make up for the shortage of movies in July.

Mr.E signing out, I should quit pop-corns~ cough cough*

0 comments:

Post a Comment