Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me. Failed.

Just a moment ago, I was planning on a new post for my blog and wonder how should I start on it. Till I received a phone call which determine what is the "Post Of The Day" for my blog today.

Me. Failed. Something like:

So ya, I failed, and I even wished to go for a Degree, DUH.

But, it is still kinda simple, all I have to do is to pay like RM 750, to retake one of the subject by attending the class all over again just to gain my Diploma back. With still sucky results.

It all sounds simple, till I list this out for you:

a) I am poor. Not "beggar type poor" but yes, "RM 750 poor". Solution: "Ready to get slapped and borrow from parents. OUCH"

b) I do have a job right now means attending classes would be real pain in the ass... I can't work part time here and part time attending to class. Solution: Quit your job = unemployed + No Diploma. Lose-Lose situation.

c) After paying, there is NO GUARANTEE, that I would pass it this time. Solution: Study like a robot, which is really impossible for me (Maybe)

d) Everything has to be done this year. There is this rule that you have to complete your course within 3 years to earn a diploma, I started 2009 March. Deadline: 2012 March. Attending class is not like they will give you private time that suit your schedule, you have to suit their, BIG PROBLEM THERE!! Solution: Search for a time machine, rewind time and knock the head of me to NOT FAIL!!

But what done id done, so I just have to find solution and solve it, or just forget about that Diploma and waste 2½ years of mine. Decision, decision, decisions.

Mr E signing out, this definitely would be the most sucking news this year. It better be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment