Saturday, July 9, 2011

Final

After 6 months of hard work....


This was borned.
A 43 page thick with 8000++ words long, the final assignment of my Diploma course. Finally done and pass over to d college!!! WOOHOO!! ASSIGNMENTS FREE FROM NOW!!! > <

Yes, I am actually very happy to think that this would be probably the last "college-based" assignment that I have to do in my life and it is finally done~ PHEW~ Now i dun have to force myself to type stuff that are against my will.

I never wrote so much words and file up so many page in one before, the thickness scares me, seriously. Even though I was given 6 months to complete this thing, but it really gives me a hard time! Not because of the complexity of the questions or the challenge of  "MUST HAVE 8000 WORDS AND ABOVE", the hardest thing of all while doing this... Is to overcome my laziness xD

Mr.E signing out, gonna enjoy my "holiday" for now =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment