Saturday, June 11, 2011

Malaysian ISP Block P2P Site

As Titled:

Malaysia ISP Are To Block 10 P2P Site to Fight Against Piracy

These sites are to be said as the most visited P2P sites by Malaysian, these are the block list:

1. www.warez.bb.org
2. www.thepiratebay.org
3. www.movie2k.to
4. www.megavideo.com
5. www.putlocker.com
6. www.depositfiles.com
7. www.duckload.com
8. www.fileserve.com
9. www.filetube.com
10.www.megaupload.com

Hmmm..... I duno why, I feel kinda happy that these sites are block. I am a typical Malaysian, I never support original xP
But the reason I am happy, is cause they din't block the sites that I really used xD
Well...I am not worry either, soon you would see tutorials on "How to skip through ISP Firewall" 

What I am saying is that...This kind of 'fight' won't really work, it is just an act to tell everybody "We are doing something about it". Nothing will work, to stop P2P. You stop P2P today, tomorrow come "Cloud System" and who know next would be "United States Of Computer" Or "All For One System" Bla~Bla~Bla~...I feel sad for Copyrights =/

<----Dun send me lawyer letter, I no money to pay for court fees. Save environment, save those papers---->

Mr.E signing out, mourn just just just a bit one the site that are in red font... =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment