Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vampires

Every vampire seem to get their fame from books, and when the vampire are bored of sucking 'paper blood' they start to feed on 'electrical blood'. It all started from 1897, from the book "Dracula"


Dracula got bored in book so he went on to:



It start again on 2005, on the best known vampire story of all:


Unlike their ancestor, it only took 3 years for them to get bored of 'paper blood', CEH!! SPOILED CHILDREN!!


Now why vampires are so special then others? And their novels would make better selling than other monster? Simply. The answer is become vampires always, I repeat, ALWAYS, have problem with love. It is always complicated and their hunger could only be cease by tasting the blood of the one they love. They replaced 'sex' with 'blood sucking', no wander they cant find love!! How could you expect a lady to stay by you when you dun please them? DUH?

WARNING, YOU DUN WAN ^ TO HAPPEN!

But hey, dun get the wrong idea here, I love vampires stories. Their complication for love always make things interesting, definitely a good plot no matter how you play it. As you could see how famous is twilight and this:


But I dun like both of them, I dun even bother to watch them, their love complication is too boring. Vampires like...
Yuki-Vamipre Knight

Saiya-Blood+

ANE LA!! Those are the REAL vampire! Vampire should be sexual appealing xD

I KID THE VAMPIRE!! Edward team please dun come kill me, killing me would be a form of killing your own team leader, for I m Edward!! Hahahahahaha.....OK.. Enough of that = =

Mr.E signing out, Long Live Vampires!! Ops~ I forgot they won't die anyways~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment