Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Live Scene Photography

1st, I would like to officially announce that my phone's camera has broken, you still can take photos, but the photo as you could seen below, it lose it ability to focus. Now I have a full reason to buy a camera but not even a penny to buy one. Life surely is fair!!! =/

The crews have their laptop ready...Once the photo is shoot, it go directly in to the laptop.

The Professional =]


That's my chair!!! > <"


He said: "Look there" xD


Giving his command, like director ane haha


Ok, I was trying to take the photo of the model (Which I am not suppose to, is illegal).. So I do alittle sneaking, dun get the chance to get closer and focus...and just faster take the shoot and hide my phone xD
But the point...even with this blurry photo..You can tell right...The model is damn... DAMN Model Look!!


But despite her prettiness and sexiness, by that short few minute of photography, I can tell, it is not a pleasant job. 1st if all, she really is a professional model with the "model face expression". You know, the face that has NO EXPRESSION AT ALL!! It creeps me out, seriously..


And just when you though, models get to wear branded stuff, enjoy the glamor for awhile.. Think twice. She is wearing Armani with Jimmy Choo's shoes, but...when she has to move to another location, she has to take out her shoes and wear her own shoes then she is only allow to walk, that very funny if you ask me haha~


I pity the photographer more.. He cant put his photos into compositions, I get to peak on the laptop and see some of the few shoot...I told myself.."I could do better xD" The thing is not on the photographer, but because he has to follow "instructions", he has no chance to put in his own "Inspiration Of Photography" into his photos.. The sponsors want everything in the photo, from tip to toes, even the earrings have to be seen. Composition would be really hard, I understand his pain T^T


Lastly...the frustration of everybody, when the photographer dun get what he wants, and the model have being commented to move here and move here, being asked to "relax and be casual" repeatedly, I can feel the tension by just looking at them. Hard job huh?


Mr.E signing out, P/S. One of the crew realize I am taking photos of them, she told me:" You can take photos, but you cannot post it up Facebook." This is not Facebook hor?? xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment