Thursday, May 19, 2011

100

Today marks an very important day that would go down into all History text book worldwide!


For the 1st time in history! This blog has100 unique view in a day!! WOOHOO!!


= =''

Yea...I know..

100 only ar? CHIUU~~
And seriously, is the 1st time so... you can't really blame me to get so excited. Everybody has their 1st time, it would be sooner or later only, so why guard it and keep it so hard? Just let it all out!! Innocent won't get you anywher..
I am talking about blogging kay... This is not the situation where you think out of the box =3

But who cares, I m gonna celebrate this day by making over "Lost In Transaction™", a totally new image now!! (The Dark Era has passed, comes the era where human starting to get retarded xP)

I would like to thank everybody that given my blog views so far, and everybody that make this post and celebration possible. I love you all, and please keep up the good work xD

Mr. E signing out, gonna pop some cork!!! WOOHOO~~(REMEMBER, dun think out of the box xP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment