Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mothers,

There was once we really depended on you a lot, we always "stick" on you. Want to follow you where ever you go, want to do what ever you do, shouting for hugs, crying when you are not around. It sounds annoying to me, but you do it all till we do not shout & cry for your presence anymore. Mum, I know you miss those time, times where we always want your hug, always want your kiss, want to hold your hand, times when we called you "Mama" with extremely cute voice (I know I have cute voice xD). It has being very long that we demand for these right mum? You are also used to it already hor... But mum, we might not ask for it or demand for it, but please know that we still need you, we still want you, we wont shout for hugs, cry when you are not around, but our heart does, we missed you. All you have done for us is far too great for us to repay, what I could do I to dedicate this post to all mother and especially my mum, I salute to all of you and want to give you my thanks for the very bottom of my heart, the greatest human on Earth is always "Mothers".

Happy Mother's Day, here is a present for all mums:

Flowers...

Luxury Dinner...
And A Luxury Spa~

How's that? For now use Visualize 1st la, wait your children all afford d only replace lah~ xP

Mr.E signing out, Happy Mother's Day =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment