Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy!!??

Recently things "seems to look like' it is starting to overload... Wherever I stop, my mind would pop-up:"Oh ya~I need to do....". The "Things-To-Do-List" seem to be endless long, till the level that I start to forget things, things that happened 3 seconds ago, SERIOUSLY. Let me try to write the "Things-To-Do-List"...

1).........................................................................
2)..................................................................
3)...........................................................
4).................................................
5)............................................
6)......................................
7)...........................

...............

Ok, I guess I dun really have Soooooo much things to do after all, not as bad as people around me (I Think).
But fatigue crawls my skin everyday and I dunno why, so i just blame it on too much things to do, at least O din't blame it on you!!

However...I suspect this fatigue come from the sky. Yup~后羿 should shoot all the sun down when he could do it, now the sun got smart and run away far enough that an arrow is "IMPOSSIBLE" to reach!!
(For those who have no idea who is 后羿, please click here> 后羿 For Dummies xP )

It makes my inspiration runs away, as you could see, my literature skills makes me post this post up today, other than frustration, nothing seem to come out. Is that what they called: "You-Are-A-Freaking-Retard" disease? I dunno, cause I dun read about disease that could kill you and go on crazy diet to prevent getting diseases. Speaking about reading, it relates to my topic today: Inspiration


As from someone wise that once lives but not sleeping somewhere underneath the earth:
"书破万卷,下笔如有神"
Then this is from me:
打破书有个屁用啊!!?? xD
I would like to put it this way:
"灵感末到,下笔如痴"
How many books you read won't help Unless you are rich enough to hired a lawyer and copy it =]
(FYI, lawyer won't help. The internet world will shoot you ass till you are broke anyways, beware the NET D:)

Straight to the point, I need my inspiration back real fast or I will continue posting up stuff like this that would soon make this blog a retarded one (Or it is already now? Please dun say so T^T)

INSPIRATION!! COME BACK TO ME!! I WANNA WRITE STORIES ABOUT FAIRIES, PONIES FLYING OVER THE RAINBOW & PINK COLOUR DRAGONS WAITING TO EAT FAT ASS PRINCES THAT TRY TO RAPE PRINCESS!!

Mr.E signing out, Inspiration make you what you are, your parents made you with their own inspiration, SERIOUSLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment