Saturday, February 5, 2011

The path to Canon EOS 550D/Rebel T2i

In all the sudden, out of nowhere at all.."Hey, why not get a DSLR?" pops out into my mind, and I am currently obsessed of getting one. I guess it all started with the heart of boredom, where I feel there is nothing much to do in me..and I should get a hobby, 1st,I get fishes,which eventually I got really lazy taking care of it. After that, I get figures, which I m fully satisfy with but my financial status can't keep up with my desire of wanting more and more of them, financial wise, figure collection will kill me someday. That is when the though that comes from nowhere pops out.

DSLR, Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera, a tool that have the ability to let people see the world through a different angle. Behind the lens and the light capturing box, things would appear to be different from what its appear in our eyes. The ability to see the world in a much more beautiful way..And that's what I need the most now.

Now, I fully understand a DSLR is not something for a person who dunno photography at all, everybody can learn right? Other than the problem with using the DSLR manually, is the proce tag on a DSLR is half of my annual income, yea, sucks is to me T^T

So thats I how I gonna set my quest, the quest towards photography, the path to Canon EOS 550D



Why this model? The main point is the price of which range around RM 2400, among the cheapest in Canon's DSLR. However, the big deal is that with this price, you get a good enough DSLR with these specs:
  • 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
  • DIGIC 4 processor with ISO 100-6400 (Expansion to 12800)
  • Continuous shooting at 3.7fps
  • Full HD movie recording with manual control and selectable frame rates
  • 7.7cm (3.0”) 3:2 Clear View LCD with 1,040k dots
  • iFCL metering System with 63-zone Dual-layer Metering Sensor
  • Quick Control screen to change shooting settings
  • Exposure compensation +/-5 stops (although viewfinder scale is still +/-2 stops)
  • Select maximum value for Auto ISO
  • External Microphone socket
  • Movie crop function
  • Eye-Fi connected functions compatibility
These specs are basically enough for a beginner like me, and I just need something in hand to let me get used to DSLR functions. I din't gone through Nikon, but i heard Nikon are better at upgrade. BUT... I dun't think I need any upgrades when I hardly can buy the body, furthermore, I like canon, sounds much more ass kicking than Nikon =]

Overview, I gonna go on an extreme budget to get this baby here, I will be a hard road but my desire to get this is now is on full force,(who knows it might fade later) so I dun really mind sacrificing a little just to get this baby =]

Mr.E signing off, budget budget budget!!! > <"

0 comments:

Post a Comment