Friday, February 4, 2011

Be Happy, Talk To Strangers

Have you ever have times where you feel extremely bothered by something, feeling sad and lonely, just feeling like telling the world something but dunno how to start or whom to find?

I Have.

Yet, sometimes it is extremely hard for me to just tell someone about it, because I am not sure if I can tell someone about it, or sometimes I dun even know why i feel so screwed up and if would complaining it to anybody would do any good. Sometimes telling what you feel inside is harder than hard.

But I also find out something interesting, when u feeling down bothered by something, or you just feel lonely.. Even if you dun feel like telling any of your friend or to even speak about it.. I found out that the best people to talk to are.. strangers.

I have being working in a line where Q&A is a key of the job, so talking is kinda my job. My clients, are all tourist and most of them are 'ang mo'. One big thing i feel the difference the job i have before, which involve in talking to locals, and this job...is the social ability of the 'ang mo'. They could be very friendly and smiles a lot, and they could get very nasty and could make you shut the mouth up for the rest of the day too.

But my point here, is somehow..when I just have a simple conversation with them, I feel delighted, a nice felling filled my heart...Listening to they telling you about where they come from, about their travel..they could tell you lots of things, and you have to do is listen and reply with simple enough words that could make the conversation go on. By the end of the conversation, I bet you would feel good. And i dun think this idea applies to talking to 'ang mo' but is because you are talking to a stranger.

The science here (Based on myself), is the boost self-ego for having a nice conversation with a stranger. You would feel:'Wow, I just talk to someone i dunno and i went great.' Which would eventually make you feel confidence on yourself, you feel that u are quite sociable and could face the world with no problem.. One of the best part is, whatever you tell him about you doesn't really matter cause they won't judge you for it and by tomorrow they will forget about it anyways hahahahaha!! Or..another explanation.. Is the stranger you talked to just look stunningly marvelous, that you can't believe you just had a good conversation with such beautiful person, (Not to mention he/she is easy to talk to). You would be so happy and stunned that you end up hanging there, forgetting to at least to ask for a way to contact her again, but who cares, you just talk to a hottie!!! xD

Whatever it is...What I m trying to say is i enjoy my job, talking to stranger really makes me feel better, more than throwing what is bothering me out to friends around me. Hey, I m not saying my friends are not worth talking to, i have good listeners around me, and i love them > <''

Mr.E signing off, i have a stranger to talk to =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment