Monday, August 22, 2011

What!!!??

On a fine day that you would possibly imagine, I get to Nuffnang to click all over it and found this on my "keywords" section:




I know it is blurry and you can't really see it. I am sorry I suddenly forgot how to use Photoshop, somebody throw me a dummy book please~ So here is what it is:

"Kick Plates On Expensive Homes"


Wow... I know when you get bored, you tend to search anything in Google, but why "Kick Plates On Expensive Homes??" LOL!!! And yea, "LOL" was my 1st reaction when I saw this.

One more thing, how do "Kick Plates On Expensive Homes" related to my blog? I dun teach people to kick plates on expensive houses k~ I teach them to take those plates and sell it on E-bay. So Google, please explain. =3

Mr E signing out, maybe I should really start a plates kicking class... On expensive homes. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment