Friday, August 5, 2011

What The....

About hours ago, I check on my blog, as my daily routine, to find something surprising that my 1st expression was "WTF!!?"


What... I kinda admit that I am stupid and dun really have the talent when it comes to designing, but I am at least smart enough to know that with this background, anybody could hardly read my post, I bet even Superman can't!!

 I duno what happen... It suddenly turn this way and with all those "!", I though I was in deep shit, "Being Hacked" came to my mind, till my smarter side his my brain to ask me to change the background ASAP, I just simply find a white background and "load it up", and became the background you are seeing right now. Luckily, I have at least "a little little little little" but idea on HTML, or I would be stuck with that stupid "!" background or go back to use "Bloggers" default templates which I dun fancy at all. Even though there is still a bit problem on the post footer, but successfully changing the background is one thing I could praise myself for this wicked day I have. (I know is task like taking candy from a baby) but it makes me smile a bit  =)

Mr E signing out, having a few skills under your sleeve proves really useful at times =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment