Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Final Destination 5- Reached!!!

This fits as a post of the end of August, not like I mean Death is coming after me or what. This is the final destination of blogging in August 2011 =3


The Final Destination...ahhhhh... It is kinda sad to know that this would be THE Final Destination. I have being watching Final Destination & following since 2000, the 1st episode of it and found it one of the best movie I ever seen. Why? Not because of how bloody it is, it is because that the idea they give out: "Death is unimaginable. You never know when it is coming, or how. I remembered how I meet this movie, my sifu(That taught me a lot, which I duno what xD) told me about it and then I start to watch it. " Following from 2000, 2003, 2006, 2009, and finally 2011, the movie have definitely degraded on "quality", maybe because there are people complaining that it is too much? IDK, but here goes my neutral review:

Movie rate: 8/10
Of course, the credits all goes to the bloody scene and the cinematic bridge. I also like the idea of they connecting the ending with the 1st Final Destination. Death looks in human form with a great warning as his "tag-line" also is "kinda" good idea, but I still prefer the "hint" type, more supernatural =3

The drawback of this episode is as I said, the quality of "accidents" aren't so great as the previous episode, they have few good one but...plus, the idea of killing someone to take another's life period is too bad to add into the "supernatural", it should be "save or die" like the 2nd episode.

Mr E, signing out,

Now you all, better watch out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment