Friday, August 26, 2011

Celebrities

You might heard of the Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Penang that happened last night?

No, I dint get invited to the party. DAMN! But I get to meet a few people that joined the party, under VVIP treatment that nobody knows they would be there LOL!! I meet people like:

Nadine Ann Thomas- Miss Malaysia Universe 2010

Reshmonu

Leng Yein- Modal (She's Hot!!)

Ok, I should said I "saw" them, cause I dint talk to them so it is not meet? I duno, is not I dun wan to, but I can't and they kinda rejected me = =

This is how the story goes:
Apparently, they are staying in the hotel I am working in, and their transportation was arrange by my company. It was a experience for me, to see celebrities, behind curtains.

IT IS TOTALLY D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T from what you see when they are on camera, here's what:
1) Without Make-up
2) Without the bright smile
3) Without the friendly-ness they have in front of camera (Cantonese said: "Lan-Si"
4) And as usually, I think it is in every celebrities' blood. They can't read the time. They LOVE to be late.

Now, this is not a hater post, I dun hate them. In fact, I enjoy working for then and get the chance to see the real them. Pity some of the assistance... for a model who I duno who (I know is a model by the way she walk and her looks) , the assistance have to carry all the shopping bags while the model walk away with glamour~

Well... The models still look gorgeous, and hot... and...WOW... and... WOW 

Mr.E signing out, OH!! They are here d (For Flight Back)!! I M GONNA CHASE!!! xD

1 comments:

N/A said...

Agree with you! lol

Post a Comment