Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hate It When...

Shit like happens..




And then I remembered that my Portable Hard Drive disappear all the sudden for a few days and reappear yesterday. During its disappearance, I was wondering who took it, but I dun care much cause this thing happens often, my brother or his friends love to "borrow" my stuff. I used "BORROW" cause I duno what word to use when someone take your things without telling you and return you back once they are done.

I guess this time, surely it was an alien came to my room, took my portable hard drive and extract all my movies inside to examine humans behavior and find our weakness. To burn their tracks, they delete all my things in my file. It must be that.

Mr E signing off, warning you. Even your house is not safe to keep your belongings safely, this world is unsafe to live in!! Go to back to MARS NOW!!! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment