Sunday, August 7, 2011

Interesting World, Interesting People

The best part about working at a place where people all around the world would stop by for a few days is that you get to see a different kind of people, with different kind of behavior, personality, etc. etc. etc.
Today I found one, that had became the laughing topic at my work place till we forgot about him, but I definitely won't plus I gonna write it down!! xD

It went down like this:
Today is also as one typical day where me and my colleague would sit at the counter waiting for people to come and ask question we can't imagine of (Seriously, they could ask anything.) Finally, an Indian old uncle came in and the conversation goes like:

Indian old uncle: "Where can I get water"
Me : "You can get it at upstairs where the restaurant is"
Indian old uncle: "How much would it cost"
Me : " I am not sure Sir, depends on what drink you choose. Usually standard hotel rates"
Indian old uncle: "I want water just water"
Me & Colleague:".................(Silent, knew that something is wrong with this guy)
Indian old uncle: "I want water!! I want water!! I want water!!"
Me: "Sir, you could only get it upstairs, that would be the nearest. 
Indian old uncle: "I want water!! I want to drink water, before I die"

Okay, I am the type of guy who laugh when I want to and totally can't hold it back, so that's what happened. I LOL!! I though he was joking so I laughed (I duno about you but I felt it is funny), but his face was serious, doesn't look like he is joking. But...."Before I die"?? LOL!!! ROF!!! ROFLOL!!! LMAO!!! HAHAHA!! WHAT~~~??
The conversation continues on and we found out that he is stuck to the word "Before I Die" (He even said: " I want to cross the Penang Bridge, before I die". It sound wicked for me to laugh at this, maybe he knows that his end is coming soon and he just wanna fulfill whatever he can but... Forgive me, I am still laughing about this and so do my colleagues. xD


So the word "Before I Die" will be my new full stop now =3

Talking about "Before I Die", I found something very interesting. It is a project about "What would you like to do before you die". Kinda like a voice out seminar, or a survey maybe? But this designer does it very well. Her name is Candy Chang. She is a designer who plays with the public space, turning abandon things into fascinating arts. Click Here go check out her page with her project that I find really interesting. Oh yes~ Check "Before I Die" too, the utmost interesting one!!

Mr E, signing out, before I die. =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment