Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rise Of The Planet Of Apes-CHECKED!!!


Uh-uh-uh-uh-hah-hah-hah~ We ain't monkeys!!! NO!!! NO!!!
Before I went for this movie, all the feedback I heard from friends and friend's friends and friend of friend of friends, are all good feedback, everybody said it was a good movie. Even the cinema has being fully booked for this movie. I personally feel it was full for 3 reasons: " 1st: This was movie day, 2nd: "Seriously there ain't any better new release last week", 3rd: "Monkeys" =3

Movie Rating: 8/10
The movie starts off slow and full of emotion as the little baby Chim, Caesar was growing up, strengthening the relationship with his "father". I was sit there thinking "When you wanna start conquering the world!!! > <" but duh~ I still like that emotional part. The whole movie finally gets more thrilling when Caesar change side of the coin and start leading the apes towards independence. Towards the end of the movie, considered "Happy Ending", but then they also shows the virus might spread all around the world killing humans but making apes smart which opens the the door to the next sequel of this movie, probably a world where human are slowly extincting while apes getting smart and rule the world. Yea, I can be the next director =3
The credit goes to how well those CG  apes are, however, on this century movies, CG is the key to success, so no big deal when good CG comes up right? But I still gonna give them a thumbs up for that. Emotion of love for families and teammates also make this movie nice, makes you wanna cry when the "King Kong" sacrifices his life for Caesar. So yea,  it is a good movie.
The only downfall I could find in this movie, is that the movie wasn't about "revolution" as I expected. I was just about apes that wants to go home. I mean...er... I understand they can;t make a movie that apes goes on war with human, but it would be very interesting if they can figure it out and make one, it would be cool. I was not what I expected from the tagline: "Evolution become revolution".

But Overall, nice movie, worth a watch

Mr.E signing out, Monkey Power!!! Oppps~ I mean Ape Power!!! xP

1 comments:

the Charioteer said...

i wanted to watch this one but cancelled the plan lastly cos my friend said not really nice o...

Post a Comment