Friday, August 12, 2011

Aliens & Cowboy- CHECKED!!!


Aliens... Owh aliens... I hereby declare that the best aliens you could find up-to-date would definitely be James Cameron's aliens, more familiar to all, the aliens in Aliens vs Predator.

See~~

 I must say, Steven Spielberg is really good in alien spaceships and robots, but his alien are all too...uncool. Aliens with frogs eye and hands coming out from their stomach won't amused me.

I rate this movie 6/10.
Let's talk why it is not so good.
(1) Funny looking aliens with cute eyes but extremely fierce and merciless.
(2) Why would aliens want gold? Not explained.
(3) Too less "Super-Hero" feature in Daniel Craig

And why I will still ask you to watch the movie? An answer I would give to you for every Steven Spielberg's movie, "Graphics". The planes especially. And...Olivia Wilde, you won't want to miss a naked scene from the "100 Sexiest Women in the World" list of 2006 right!!?? Oh ya, and the whole attraction of the movie, the weird bracelet on Daniel Craig's wrist, that thing rocks!!!  Finally, the spirit of unity to stand together regardless of their past. Touching, kind of.

So...yeah.. I would say... go watch it, but dun put your hopes high for extreme actions and cool aliens. 

Mr.E signing out, gonna go get myself an alien bracelet =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment