Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dance Dance Fever~~!

* Please play the video before you scroll down, best scrolled down after 20 second of the video,. Dunt play and will miss the fun =(


Got the beat?? Oh yeah~~ Let's Dance!!!

Introducing~~~~ The Dancing Figures Team: "FIGA-MANIAC!!"

EVERYBODY~~!! PUT YOUR HAND UP!!!!

Oh Yeah!!! I Got The Hand Up!!!

JUMP!!! JUMP!!! JUMP!!!

"I can't take this dancing shit!!"

Techno Cha-Cha~~!!

Eat My Metal Hand If You Dun Dance!!!

Everyday I'm Shuffling =3

-CURTAIN CLOSE-

 -Credits-
Show The Way Maniac: S.I.C Kamen Rider Stronger
Hands Up Maniac: S.I.C Tackle
Hand Snatcher Maniac: Revoltech Evangelion Evolution Type 1
Jumping Maniac: S.I.C Kiwami Tamashii Kamen Rider Agito
Suicidal Maniac: S.H.F Kamen Rider Kabuto
Maniac Cha-Cha Brothers: S.H.F Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor feat.
S.H.F Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
Maniac's Gangster: Bandai Royal Coating Version: Guren
Shuffling Maniac: Bandai Royal Coating Version: Lancelot
Dance Choreographer: K
Photographer: Mr.E
Script: Mr.E

Results of occurrence during one man's "hand itchy-ness", and one man's "Stay at home during off day".

Oh ya~ about that "FIGA-MANIAC", I seriously can't stop of something better for a dancing team, thinking was never my thing, but well~ DUH!! I made used of my free time =3

Mr E signing out, gonna dance now =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment