Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life In Short

Life could be simple. I love this.


Zoom in the picture if your eyes are too small to squeeze in order to focus on the words, cause I know if your eyes are too small and if you squeeze your eyes, you will be literally closing your eyes. I know.

I found this in a site which I visit as long as I am free, is a site where they feature a lot funny stuff and jokes daily. Sometime, you could also find stuff like this in there, which is more to "inspirational"? I dun get why the author wanna put this kind of stuff in a "Suppose to be funny" website, but if you find this funny, please let me know. BTW, check out that funny website here: 9gag. Kinda same as my another site of laughter, but I still have to say they are better, check out mine too at: Melody Of Laughter.

Mr.E signing out, "Travel Often", I wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment