Sunday, September 25, 2011

Surpise Gift!!

Today I receive something, that I totally wasn't expecting.

Something from...


Hmmmmm... Free Newspapers?? Nope...
1st is...

Which is from...

And also...

Wahahahahhaha!! My 1st and ever original CD, opss~ xP

If you seen my older post, about at February which is THIS post. Some contest which I totally forgot I have joined, and without notice they send me this. Not a big deal to me but... Totally caught me off-guard!! My face was like this>>> D: when I saw this. So happy till I haven't even open the CD. Too bad, the shirt doesn't fit me, and light purple doesn't treat me good... Well, will keep it as souvenirs =]

And to bloggers who wish to get some free CDs, you should check this site out, kinda like a blog directory, which held 'blog posting' competition that gives away 'FREE' CDs, check it out here: All Malaysia Blogger Project .


Mr.E signing out, I love surprise, and free gift =3

1 comments:

Jamie Wong said...

haha i know the contest, but too bad im living too far away from malaysia. you're a lucky person, mate. i never think of joining contest coz i always ended up with thinking why would i get chosen since they're so many people joining. well this world certainly has a lot of things that we couldnt predict. have a good day! :)

Post a Comment