Sunday, September 18, 2011

Like A Boss!!

You know those rich super stars who has a long limo car with their own personal driver that they party with champagne and music like BOM BOM POW, driving like nobody's business along the streets of Vegas ? It is now in Penang!


Rare!! RARE!!! RARE!!!! At least In Penang, you dun see this car around often. 


VIP. Like A Boss.

Dun really know who knows this car, and I dun really care. The point is on the car!!!!!!

*Sorry for the blurry image, took from my phone, no time to slowly focus too, guards are around D:

Mr.E signing out,  I should had hijack it =3

2 comments:

WormieT said...

Hey,my friends and I spotted a Lamborghini on the last visit :D Lotsa rich people there...Esp Hard Rock hotel :D

Jamie Wong said...

Hello, Mr E. What's your full name? haha btw nice to meet you. Hope you have a good day in Penang :>

Well, I think it's easy to get a limo at our place. But you pay like $1500 to rent limo for a night. It's ideal if you have bunches of friends want to have a ride on the ball night.

Post a Comment