Sunday, September 25, 2011

S.I.C Kamen Rider Fang Joker & Skull

I got this quite some time already, ever since it was release that is, but never have the time to make this kind of post for it. It takes a lot of effort you know, so appreciate it please xD

This would be the introduction part for this set of S.I.C figure, I will get into Fang Joker & Skull one by one with picture later, I dun wan one of my post fill with too much pictures that is.

So here we go, this is Vol. 59 SIC Kamen Rider W Fang Joker and Kamen Rider Skull :








Shown you mainly their accessory, others are exchangeable hands and weapons. No big deal~ So I just take the picture of those things that really impress me, hey~ I have the blood of a photographer, it can't be helped xD

Mr.E signing out, please wait for my next gallery shoot =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment