Saturday, September 3, 2011

Smurfs- CHECKED!!!


La~La~La~La~La~La~La~La~ Sing a happy song~
ARGH!! It is smurf-ing addictive!!

Watched and rated this movie: 8/10
Funny!! It is funny!! That's enough to make the movie enjoyable. If you find the smurfs cute, then you would love it even more. Oh ya, and if you love "talking tom" (You know, the app with the cat copying whatever you said with a funny voice?), I think you would like the movie too.

One thing I love about smurfs, is the way they talk. They would use "smurf" on almost every sentence they used and without the subtitle, you might get another idea from what they say, here's an example:

"I smurf you!!"
I leave that to your imagination=3

Mr.E signing out, gonna smurf a smurf-ing smurf!!



1 comments:

WormieT said...

Oh My SMURFFFF!!! I love love love that trailer :D But I ain't a cinema person...Can't wait to get the download seed :D

Post a Comment