Monday, September 5, 2011

The Salvation Army Open Day 2011


Went for the Open day of Salvation Army which they held every year.
I go with two reason: fill my stomach & fill my camera's memory card hahaha!!

Well~ I never done charity, so I decided to give out this post of my expensive blog as a donate to promote for Salvation Army's fund raising program. So more people would join next year. See how kind I could be!! xP





So this is how you do charity: 1st, buy coupon on the "Coupon counter"

Have some of Uncle Bob,

Or if Belacan Chicken suits you better,

Frankie is also here!!

Could also try some fancy Curry Mee

Or you want Ba Chang?

Thirsty?

Ais Kacang for dessert for a hot weather, nice~

Who need gadgets to play Angry Bird!?

Le Kids:




Stop taking my photos!!

Mr E. signing out, with love, for charity =3
(I am not a good person xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment