Saturday, September 17, 2011

Johnny English Reborn- CHECKED!!!


Bean Oh Bean... Your face never change since the old times.. you are still so dumb xD

Ratings: 7/10
Sure, it is a funny movie, as you could expect from Bean and that would be the whole point of the movie too. Spy gadgets are real cool and extremely loves his Rolls-Royce, English car~ PFFH!! This movie feeds you excitement and at the same time, gives you a good laugh. One more good thing, Johnny English finally knows how to fight, properly!!! Bean's fighting style should be the new "Wing Chun" LOL!!

But at one point, I actually got frustrated on how dumb he is, it was really WTF. Personally issue here, but I think this is not THE most funny spy movie I have seen. So yeah, you are only getting a 7 from me.

Mr.E signing out, "Make Hard What's Soft". I should go training in Tibet xD

1 comments:

LauraLeia said...

Well, I guess it's always good for a laugh. The trailer sure made me LOL. :)

Post a Comment