Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Step up 3xD



Step up 3xD, Yeah '3xD' NO 3D!!! The whole damn movie is made for 3D, i dun understand, somebody please rectify it for me please! Because of Avatar and Cats&Dogs, step up dint get their 3D in GSC! Sad.. However, there is only one thing i would say bout Step Up 3, I know.... Out so long d only I go see ma, yea i m slow on things, i got a life, and u dun!! PAWN YOU!! XD

One interesting thing... Glad they bring MSA back to the scene, slighty different faces. But surely u wanna see someone bring some pop into the streets dun ya!! Alright, another thing to say for Step up 3... :



=], yup, i guess a soundtrack in Step Up3 that nobody noticed... Cause there is no dance to it =/
I heard and fall in love to this song like 2 months ago, thats was when my bro is listening to this song, and i was like, WOW!! What song is that? Is brilliant!! And was real surprise it turn up on Step Up 3, yup, I LIKE THAT!!

Well..As usual, Step up is all about the dance, nice dance yup, at least better than the 1st Step up, Ballet+Pop=Cheesy, Delicious tough. Step up 1 cant fight, but the debate is on Step up 2. Now...I dunno u guy feel familiar when the Pirates are battling GWAI on the 2nd battle, you seen it before... Water dance =] now became Step Up's intial?? LOL
Watch:
Step Up 2 Water Dance


Step up 3 Water Dance


For the Step Up 3, sorry, cant find a longer video ;)

Sorry for the video running too big...I was unable to adjust it somehow... =/

You ask me which is better? If you take two Final dance and compare... Sorry, Step Up 3, you been WASTED!!

One more thing!! They show you a, "what do you think??" thing! They dun tell you is like that, but present it to you, and let u think the hidden mesegge about it. 2nd batlle with GWAI in Chinatown, showing a row of chinese uncle, holding money placing bets like crazy, and they even repeated it, only chinese people bet?? = =

Mr E signing out, I LIKE THAT!!!

Asian girl: "I like your accents"
Italian guya: "I like YOUR'S"
Asian girl:"I dun have an accents" XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment