Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dang~!

Hmmm...It is seldom of me to not post anything in my blog for a day huh...
I m starting to love this, to blog around about anything, and is damn random!! I m really loving this and enjoy, in the morning i though of writing something into my blog. Something sad... Something Emo cause someone asked me to do so, but after a day enjoying shopping and a wonderful dinner, my mood of writing Emo things are just gone =]
Sorry! I wont blog up what i bought of what dinner i have, won't let you know if it is nothing great or big, you have to take the effort to notice i have new shirts ; )
And for those who dun get to see me, sucks is to you XD

Why i m writing this? Cause my PC is occupied and i dun really like to use my net book to browse videos or picture so basically i can't share anything else to you guys =(
Well.... I m working on something, it takes time to cut and change the format and stuff like that, just to let my fans out there XD ( if any :P) to know i m working on something, so let me free for today, will have one up after my work tomorrow k?

And i would like to make a wish... I wish that more days like today would happen... A day where happiness is around me, a day that your smile could change everything, thanks ^ ^ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ YOU!!

Mr.E signing out, smile to the world and the world will smile back, i forgot where i heard this, dun sue me for copyright =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment