Friday, September 3, 2010

Max Factory - Figma Metis

O My God~~Got me like O My God, I'm so in love.
I found you finally, you make me want to say. O MY GOD!!!! Look who is here!!


Haiz... How crazy would you go when your favorite game character appear to the reality world that you dun even expect!! Look how crazy i am!! XD

Metis, a Persona 3 FES character, self proclaim as Aegis's sister, appears out of nowhere and attack SEES members (that's your crew), but is stop by her sister, Aegis. Like Aegis once was, Metis is a android fighter but is not human made, she seem to be a side personality of Aegis which escaped when YOU in persona 3 died. Aegis is real sad for your death... till this happens, but i m happy with the birth of Metis, she is 100 times ass kicking look then Aegis. Ok ok, here, take a look at Aegis. O ya~ Metis is also a protective character, but only to her sis, she would kick anybody's ass who tries to touch Aegis!
There, with a gun and launcher type weapon, compared to Metis blunt weapon, you tell me who is kicking asses?? WOOO~!!
You ask me how crazy i get when i see this? I clicked on the 'Buy' button immediately XD
Well...Is kinda affordable, You can get this at RM 128 after taxes and everything in E-bay =]
Not to mention is a 2 character in a box! You even get Koromaru haha~

However... She will be arriving to Malaysia at around November... Still a long wait.. Haiz... The most suffering scenario, when will she comes to my arms...and let me hug her... Pampered her...Let me kis....OPS!!! XD
I wonder if they gonna release Persona.. That would be cool...
Physe, Metis's Persona =]


Mr.E signing out~ Wishing she would come to my arm quick ~♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment