Monday, September 6, 2010

Rusell Peters - My Favorite Comedian

Everybody needs a laugh, when we are down or not really in the mood... All we need is something to 'turn us on' to laughter. This is the guy who does this for me, Rusell Peters. He was the best comedian i ever seen and his success made his rich in his short career. Yup, short career, he is currently retired, which is sad enough.. But no doubt he is the BEST comedian you could find, dun believe me? Google search: Best Comedian, u can find him at top 1 =]
For anybody who is interested in him please Click Here, the lick is going to link you to his Wiki page, my intention today is not to talk about his story, but to show u all his jokes!! I took my time to personally pick my favorite part of his jokes, cut it out from the video and post it here to let u all enjoy a laugh, and trust me... The impact will be very hard that no matter how many times u see and listen to him, you can't stop laughing!! Or it is only me o.0
Anyways... Here we go =]
Warning: The video contains matters bout races, if you cant handle it, dun watch it. But if you watch it, u might LOL, so please make sure you are well sited so you dun fall and get injured. I dun wanna kill anybody. I did not have the time to adjust the volume of the video, so some of the video will be loud and some in low voice, i apologies for any shock and trouble that it cause you. Please enjoy =]

RS - Indians in NFL


RS - Americans warning to Iraq


RS - African names


RS - Beijing's sentence stalling


RS - How to say 'Hi' in India


RS - Indian buys Chinese stuff


RS - A sale you never want to see



RS - Beat your kids


These are the few i picked, you want more of him? There is the internet! Go download it yourself!

Laughter is the best medicine

Learn to laugh, learn to have sense of humor, people will like you, despite yourself laugh is bout racism or criticism, nobody will notice cause you and them are laughing ; )

Mr.E signing out, LYAOAROFLOL NOW!!! (Laugh Your Ass Out And Roll On Floor Laugh Out Loud, damn long = =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment