Wednesday, April 20, 2011

SCANDAL

Everybody is talking about scandal, and everybody love to listen to scandals (As long it is not their scandal story). And since everybody are talking about it, I m gonna talk about it too!! THIS IS MY SCANDAL!! 

"Emotion"
"Shoujo S"

The SCANDAL's members :
Ona Haruna-Vocals & Rhythm Guitar
Sasazaki Mami - Lead Guitar & Vocal
Suzuki Rina - Drums & Vocal
Ogawa Tomomi - Bass & Vocal

High school girls + Rocking Instruments = Every men's fantasy :D 
Yea, they are all my scandals, bite me xD

Yes, I think I din't talk about the scandal you wanna listen but sorry, I dun write about celebrities scandal story, it is boring when you compared to a gang of  "lolipop sucking high school girls that rock beautiful music!!"

Mr.E signing off, scandal are bad, only when people notice it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment