Saturday, April 23, 2011

Red Riding Hood- CHECKED!!


"From the director of Twilight" = "Remake Of Twilight Without Vampires"

Rate this movie 7/10
Credits goes to the "mysterious mysterious" theme that works like just like a Japanese Movie (Mysterious but not scary at all) and of course, for Amanda's "Big Blue Eyes With Black Lining" stare that make the movie more "Mysterious". The "doubting" thing is also the interesting part of the movie, their tag line is something like: "Trust No One". I like it. Well as the love story thing... Let's talk that in the points lost part =]

Points lost because of the love story. I dunno but why do the "Red Riding Hood"'s lover have to be the wolf in the end?? Is that a necessary thing? For her to be with a Big Black Dog?? Yes, I said Big Black Dog, I wouldn't expect much a werewolf when I saw "From the director of Twilight". I a dog, not a wolf  = =


Overall...Not a bad movie at all which still could get my 7 points out of 10... That's at least something I can do for Amanda xD And again I warn you!! 


THIS IS NOT THE RED RIDING HOOD YOU READ ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE SMALL, THE ONLY THING SIMILAR TO THE CHILDREN STORY IS THE RED HOOD AND THIS:



"Grandmother, what big eyes you have!"
"All the better to see with, my child."

"Grandmother, what big ears you have!"
"All the better to hear with, my child."

"Grandmother, what big teeth you have got!"
"All the better to eat you up with!!"

Mr.E signing out, cinema is where interesting things happened too, off the record from here please*****
Met 3 girls, which I could easily tell they are high school girls, and which I could easily tell they are crazy or have a hyper active thing around their brain, laugh and was playing in the cinema while the movie is playing. An annoyed guy "SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!' them and they obediently become quiet for the whole movie. Interesting part: After the movie ends and the lights were open, one of the girls stood up, and from what I see... Is trying to look for the guy who "SHHHHHHH!!" them..WTH? What can you do when you find him little girl? You wanna give the wolf free dinner? Come to me then xD

= = Signing off~

0 comments:

Post a Comment